Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I800 Approval!!!

We received our I800 approval in the mail today, dated 5/26!  I was very shocked!  I talked to our officer the afternoon of the 25th, and she said she didn't have our application yet, but could see it was in the system and hoped to get it by the end of the week.  Then she said she'd "turn it around within 2 days."  She promised to email when it was approved.  So, I was all set to get the email today or tomorrow, and instead it was approved the next day!  What a nice surprise!  That means I can start emailing the national visa center tomorrow, to see if they have us in their system yet.  There is a chance for July yet!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome aboard to blog world! I love this blog and just get goosebumps with how special a time this is for you all. Can't wait until we hear he has arrived on this side. I love your shirts you made, too!
    Thinking of you.
    Us Huisman's

    ReplyDelete